Abstract Submission for Free Paper for both Podium / Poster Presentation is now closed
Faculty Can Continue to Submit an Abstract of their Presentation...
Call for Abstracts for Podium / Poster Presentations Deadline 5th December 2020
TELEMEDICON 2020 is a virtual conference and the 16th International Conference of The Telemedicine Society of India from 18th Dec to 20th Dec 2020.
This is the first International level Tele-Health conference after the notification of ‘Telemedicine Practice Guidelines’ by the Govt. of India in this ongoing COVID pandemic.
TELEMEDICON 2020 will connect healthcare professionals, online pharmacy chains, policy makers, industrialists, health insurance providers, students, and various stakeholders from the field of Telemedicine and Health Informatics, over one common platform and bring to the fore the pain points, as well as the possible solutions, that could resolve existing issues.
We invite you to submit your abstract for presentation during the meeting. This three day virtual technical feast is expected to attract over 1,500 participants from India and abroad.You may share your experience, research involving clinical telemedicine services through a short abstract related to one or more of the following conference topics:
Choose the category -
- Telemedicine - Legal, Ethical and regulatory issues
- Telehealth Technology – Hardware or Software related issues
- Operational issues of telehealth
- Tele-Speciality –like tele-cadiology, tele-dermatology,tele-radiology
- Tele- Remote Monitoring – Home health and ICU
- Mobile health
- Wearable Devices
- Insurance Related
- Tele-health during COVID
- AI &Blockchain related to health
- 5G and Telehealth
- Rural Tele-healthcare
- Military & Telehealth
- Health Apps
- Health sites
- Health Tech Start-ups
Accepted abstracts will be available on www.tsi.org.in for future reference
- To have the abstract accepted the authors will need to register with the meeting first.
- Non-members are welcome to submit abstracts however first priority would be given to members of TSI for free paper presentation.To become a member of TSI (if you do not have membership – please apply online at https://tsi.org.in/join/ and mention applied and enclose payment receipt while submitting the abstract)
- Presenters will be notified of the acceptance by 7th of Dec 2020
- Presentation should not be commercial in nature and promote a company, product or service
- Please note that the scientific committee will decide regarding acceptance, the mode of presentation, the time of presentation.
- You will have 5 minutes for presentation and one minute to answer a maximum of 2 questions.
- Please submit abstract by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following – I provide permission to Telemedicine Society of India to republish this abstract on their website or as a hard copy.